Re[2]: TS2000i under Vista - frustrating

  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 01:59:10 -0500
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: TS2000i under Vista - frustrating

Hello Alex,
TS has a long history of not reading ascii data correctly.
Any time TS does not read the date correctly while inserting or
formatting ascii data, have a close look at what it plots, it may not
be plotting the data correctly either, I have had TS chart Sun - Thurs
instead of Mon - Fri, make sure you have the latest build installed.
best regards
nevi