Off-Topic - Windows 2000

  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:47:53 -0700
  • From: "Carroll Slemaker" <casisl1@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Off-Topic - Windows 2000

I'm looking for anyone currently using Windows2000 who could e-mail me a file named clock.exe

This is a small clock applet. It displays a simple clock window containing the time including seconds and the date. It can be configured as either digital or analog and can be set to any desired size.

I have just switched to Windows XP and discovered that it has no such applet. I know there are many clock applets available on the Net, but they all are loaded with lots of fancy bells-and-whistles and complex layouts which I don't want.

Anyone???  Thanks.

Carroll Slemaker