Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: Off-Topic - Windows 2000

I just searched my Win2000 hard drives nad couldn't find clock.exe.
Checking on the web and it turns out to be a file that would be left over
from NT 4.0 if you had installed Windows 2000 over it.  A clean install,
like mine, wouldn't have it.  I'll look and see if I can find the NT 4.0
disks I used to have.

John