Re: Computer crashed - recover my old TS code?

  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:03:06 -0700
  • From: "RL Scott" <rlscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Computer crashed - recover my old TS code?

Dennis,

As long as TS is installed in the first place then copying in anything (not renaming) should be fine and should not mess up the Registry. I have found only one instance where I renamed something and a re-install did not clean it up but as long as you do not re-name that should work fine. This is only my opinion but I see nothing wrong and Jimmy has done it many times.

~Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "DH" <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>