Position Trading Question

Is anyone able to comment on using the TradeStation trade execution platform to position trade?

I have heard [some] good things about using TradeStation to day trade.

What I was wondering about was how well TradeStation handles it when you disconnect from the server (shut down the computer) in the evenings and reconnect (boot up) in the mornings.

Can anyone tell me if it will reliable track open positions and active orders?

Sam

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

        ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****