Re: Position Trading Question

I have had no problems in using the TradeStation trade execution platform to position trade or to day trade. I shut my computers down each evening and reconnect in the morning. It reliably tracks open positions and active orders. There was in issue several builds ago when there was problem with closing orders but that has been rectified. I have been using the auto execution platform since the service was offered and am very satisfied.

Lawrence Price