Re: EPOXY and The Hardening Theory

  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:01:38 -0500
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: EPOXY and The Hardening Theory

Some factors to look at are with epoxy:

1.  Brand
2.  How hot is it mixed.
3.  How hot the day is.
4.  Maybe humidity

with Market:

1. Brand (symbol)
2. How hot is it mixed. Trade volume.
3. Hot hot the day is. See 4.
4. absolutely the human emotions involved.

i plan to mow the lawn then watch the cut grass rot and the new grass
grow.  I'm absolutely sure there is a connection to the market.

my wife bought one of those george foreman grills and i unpacked it to
discover a rattle in it.  so being me i took it apart and found one of
the plastic studs had broken off inside it where the screw goes to
attach the grill to the housing.  at first i super glued it and let it
set overnight and it promptly broke again as i re assembled it.  so
now out comes the good stuff, some industrial strength epoxy from the