Re: EPOXY and The Hardening Theory

first you guys crack me up - i about chocked on my cheese burger (not
really but about to cook one on that grill i fixed - lie - headed to
mick d's in a minute) my wife begged me to let her exchange it but -
that would just not be right to deny me my experiments.  also see the
$hit theory only works for plumbing not trading, i could have told you
that long ago..

lets just assume im right for a momentum ;) (as always i am) anyway
marks says: 1st part

texas version below.....
narrow range x bars back  = dead market - if most recent market
direction up or dn then buy or sell on x % up or dn

french version below.....
narrow range x bars back(opto x bars)  = dead market - if most recent
market direction up or dn (opto + or -) then buy or sell (opto 1 or
-1) - on x % (opto %) up or dn (opto + or -)

for testing purposes exit on close x bars out.

mb