Re[2]: TS 2000i with Windows 64 bit?

  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:08:29 -0500
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: TS 2000i with Windows 64 bit?

Hinton,

I have at least a half dozen backup copies of my Ts2ki SP5 disc.  Make
a bakup of you original just in case.

Depending on how much of Tsk2i you need a switch to Multicharts will
seem like old home week.  When I switched from the time I went looking
for their site until it was up and runnig with my workspaces took 5
hours.  For some time I used the Global Server to feed it so I would
have enough data for the charts.  I use tick data to build stock
charts.  Then I just killed that off and made all stocks Esignal
direcly.  Multicharts uses a on demand server which makes life so much
easier.  It will also use more than one data source.  Haven't tried
that.  So if you get where Ts2ki no longer works don't worry.  You
have a modern program that will smoothly move you to the twenty first
century of Operating Systems and a vast new world of power.  Program
power not personal power.  LOL.

Jimmy

Thanks for the input everyone, very useful.

I'm running it flawlessly on Windows XP for a long time now, but I may
get a 64 bit Windows laptop, mainly for other apps, and would like to
install it there, too, if possible.

I was also thinking ahead to future years, when XP will be ancient
history with no updates, if my XP install disk is lost or damaged,
etc.

Btw, though I rarely post and the list is much quieter than it used to
be, I read everything and often benefit from the posts. Thanks all for
keeping it alive.

Hinton