need trailing stop

Would anyone have a good trailing stop indicator that would go into 2000i? I have a cd full of indicators that I obtained in a swap a couple of years back that I would be willing to give 1 or all multiple thousand. Most of them work but a lot don't, I have never figured out why. Maybe you can if you like playing with that sort of thing.
I need a good trailing stop that would go in as an indicator or strategy. Let me know  thanks John