prophet data info

  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:31:23 -0700
  • From: "ron eckert" <relyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: prophet data info

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let anyone who uses Prophetfinance for data download in
on the latest 'unofficial' info.
Apparently they plan to discontinue the data download service altogether
and concentrate on a web based trading platform exclusively.
I am therefore cancelling my account w/ them and shopping for a
replacement. I disapprove of the way they are handling the whole download
situation and their disregard for long time subscribers needs.
The first that I'm evaluating is Quotelf site since it's free and others
are using it. At the same time, I'm looking at pay sites as an alternative
so if anyone can share experiences with other sites for TS2Ki and
Downloader eod data requirements, I would be most appreciative.
I do appreciate this list and have subscribed to it for years even though
I'm not an active contributor, but feel that is about to change.

Regards
Ron E.