RE: www.prophetfinance.com down?

  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:00:37 -0400
  • From: "Thomas J. Festa" <festat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: www.prophetfinance.com down?

Started around daylight savings. Called them on Monday said data got
corrupted, maybe virus etc. Said they had been working on it for a week as
of that time. I use ProphetDirect to the omega downloader in TS2Ki.  I have
used them for around 10+ years.  Now I am wondering who to switch to for EOD
stocks, and indices.  I miss my charts, will look at genesis maybe? Any
suggestions?

Regards,

--
Thomas J. Festa, CMT