hosted execution of easylanguage

I'm thinking of a facility for blackbox execution of Easylanguage.

This would let you take your code and run it unattended on a Linux server, as opposed to constantly monitoring it on a PC.

One possible use case is using ZenFire feed and execution on a box colocated near the exchange.

I already have most of the parts to make it happen, coming from my EL to C# translator. Is there any interest in running EL outside of TradeStation, though?

Hoping to foster a discussion!

	Thanks, Joel

---
http://tinyco.de