Re: TS2000i install

 http://www.tradestation2000i.com/search_results_full.asp?DocumentID=640

 If you still have problems follow my clean install.  Basically just
 open the Windows registry and delete the two folders Omega Research.
 Use find to find them then after you delete the first one use F3 key
 to find the second one and delete it.

 I will attache my document to your email as it may not pass to Omega
 list.

 Jimmy

In 1999 I had bought Tradestation2000i and I have Service Pack 4 CD.

The problem arised a month ago when I bought a new PC but I cannot install Win NT on it.
I would like to ask your help regarding the problem encountered during Tradestation2000i installation on Windows 2000 and XP Prof or
please, help me obtain registry key or a Service Pack 5 CD copy because the official support for Tradestation2000i silently is discontinued.

During  the installation process of TS2000i when attaines 97%, appears an "verify all" message,
but suddenly the process stops with "I/O error" message: "token file is missing...".

All I know about this install related problem from the Tradestation2000i on-line support is from the link below:
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/search_results_full.asp?DocumentID=640

This page contains this point:

" In the relatively near future we will be have a Service Pack 5 CD available.
This will CD will install under Windows 2000 without extra steps."

>From the above webpage Point 3. mentions about a registry key but the offered link is inaccessible.

If you read the webpage

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/Support_Overview.shtm you have the impression
that official support is still available for non-US residents. But is not the case.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Laszlo Toth