TS2000i install

  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:44:57 +0100
  • From: Tóth László Csaba <l.toth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TS2000i install

In 1999 I had bought Tradestation2000i and I have Service Pack 4 CD.

The problem arised a month ago when I bought a new PC but I cannot install Win NT on it.
I would like to ask your help regarding the problem encountered during Tradestation2000i installation on Windows 2000 and XP Prof or
please, help me obtain registry key or a Service Pack 5 CD copy because the official support for Tradestation2000i silently is discontinued.

During  the installation process of TS2000i when attaines 97%, appears an "verify all" message,
but suddenly the process stops with "I/O error" message: "token file is missing...".

All I know about this install related problem from the Tradestation2000i on-line support is from the link below:
http://www.tradestation2000i.com/search_results_full.asp?DocumentID=640

This page contains this point:

" In the relatively near future we will be have a Service Pack 5 CD available.
This will CD will install under Windows 2000 without extra steps."

>From the above webpage Point 3. mentions about a registry key but the offered link is inaccessible.

If you read the webpage

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/Support_Overview.shtm you have the impression
that official support is still available for non-US residents. But is not the case.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Laszlo Toth