Hi Michael!

I think Joel has a good point about latency, and a idea with the hosted execution. If Omega does not do it, maybe someone else should?

PS, I am on LinkedIn, eCademy and FaceBook if anyone wished to touch base.

At 10:43 AM 7/21/2009, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:12:31 +0100
From: Michael Stewart <>
To: Joel Reymont <>, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TS Lite

graphing, indicator and execution apps exist already, how difficult can it be to load up a size restricted ELS to run your system(s) on a symbol restricted dedicated iPhone App? What a great marketing tool for TS and EasyLanguage where they could upsell from the app to the real thing -

Samuel K. Tennis
Vista-Research                        voice: 1(850) 243-5105
129 Staff Drive, NE                    cell: 1(850) 582-7342
Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548             fax: 1(510) 743-8274
<SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <http://www.vista-research.com>

        ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****