Re: TS 2000i charting, running of TWS Interactive Broker feed is quite unsteady??

The Hour glass tells you TS is not keeping up. You need a faster
bigger computer or cut back on what you have open.  You will loose
data soon if the market gets too fast for you.

Flickering can also come from the other things.  The setting of the
chart or indicators.  Try turning off each indicator to see which one
then change the scale of the price bar for it.

Jimmy

Hi there,

I am wondering if it is normal that TS chart (the screen) updating every
time a quote was sent through the server flickers??

The curser changes all the time to an hourglass.
The individual charts are unsteady (meaning flicker due to the update)

Is there anything I could do to make it a smoother viewing process?

Kind Regards,

Rene' Muench