Re: Re[2]: TS 2000i with Windows 64 bit?

Very useful comments, Jimmy, thanks.

I do worry occasionally about my ProSuite CD.  I'll make multiple
backups as you have done.

MultiCharts looks good, and it's good to know it is there. I've been
using Andrew's MetaServer RT for years and have always found him ready
with cheerful support when needed. I hate to drop $1500 after spending
$4,000 on ProSuite, though, even after all these years!

Hinton