Re: TS 2000i with Windows 64 bit?

Thanks for the input everyone, very useful.

I'm running it flawlessly on Windows XP for a long time now, but I may
get a 64 bit Windows laptop, mainly for other apps, and would like to
install it there, too, if possible.

I was also thinking ahead to future years, when XP will be ancient
history with no updates, if my XP install disk is lost or damaged,
etc.

Btw, though I rarely post and the list is much quieter than it used to
be, I read everything and often benefit from the posts. Thanks all for
keeping it alive.

Hinton