From: Adrian Pitt <apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Untradeable Market Characteristics
To: dpevergreen@xxxxxxxxx, "'Omega List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 8:52 PM
Dp,

Can you explain what you mean by each system competes
against each other? Is
only 1 model trading at any one point in time, depending
upon market
conditions?

Also, what do you define as 'untradeable market
conditions'? Is that just
times when your models are switched off?

What are some of the price patterns you feel are
untradeable within a
multi-system approach?
Adrian