From: David Pyle [mailto:dpevergreen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 7 March 2009 4:20 PM
To: 'Omega List'
Subject: RE: Untradeable Market Characteristics

My question is more general theory. What are untradeable conditions?

I understand that as systems switch between active and idle that there are
missed trades. These are acceptable as are price patterns that are not
aligned with my systems approach.

My surprise has more to do with when my account equity curve flattens when
market conditions seem tradeable based on my system's history.

dp