My Tradestation and MS Vista experiences so far...

I was fairly happy with my ts2ki running on MS Vista OS until recently. When
I was running 5-10 charts and no indicators, things went fine. No noticeable
problems.
BUT, now I've got a couple hundred symbols and a few days ago when I ran a
lot of indicators on some charts, something strange began happening!

The charts just don't update! Well, the data is there, but you actually need
to 'click' on a chart in order for the current bar to *change*. It's the
current bar that just sits there as if time stopped but meanwhile, I can see
the #'s changing on the same chart, just not the bar!

I've tried setting ts2ki to run in XP mode but that didn't fix it.
Tried a different video card, no change.

I think I'm giving up on the Vista OS for ts2ki and going back to XP Pro.

Well, that's my experience so far.

Indextrader