Re: Russell 2000 e-mini holdiay chart issue

Hey Carroll,
That doesn't seem to correct the problem but thank you for your reply. I'm going to call Data Integrity again to check on the status of the data, which I consider to be an error for TFZ08.D but not an error for TFZ08. I suspect the best way to preserve the integrity of the analysis based on the incorrect data is to leave the Thanksgiving day data as is, but to be sure not to include further holiday data within the .D symbols. At this point considering 2 days have now passed correcting the data may cause more problems than simply leaving it as is. That however is a matter most likely subject to debate.

Regards,

Tom

CSS wrote:
I'm joining this thread late, but maybe the following will help (in TS8.3):

Select "View", "Chart Analysis Preferences", and clear the two "Show empty
..." boxes at top.

Carroll Slemaker

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <florida.broker@xxxxxxx>