two indicators missing after crash

hi all,

just got my personal crash....my notebook died ..*g
but i have done my backups...almost everything...so TS2k is working again
but i am missing two indicators

- an indicator which can draw automatic pitchforks ( i am not sure but i
guess it was a 5-6 year old version from clyde, couldn't find it in the
eskimo archives, it was a free version)
- and an indicator which can plot horizontal support and resitance lines
based on normal pivot points.

can anyone help me with these indicators? would be great.

btw i just do the backup of the indicators just by selecting all und export
them. does anyone know of a better method?

many thanks in advance
jim