ES #F=2 stopped working

Yesterday my only two day session futures symbols ES #F=2 and NQ #F=2 from eSignal stopped working. I have them set up as indices in GS (TS2ki). They have worked for years until yesterday.
As an experiment, I added a new symbol SP #F=2 to the futures Symbol
Portfolio and it worked fine. Then I deleted it and added it as an index and it does not work. I had nothing out of the ordinary occur that should cause this. No crashes etc.

Also, when I try to download data for those symbols using the eSignal plugin, GS gives an error
message after download but before processing the data.
The error message I get is
"The instruction at "0x6c3b515" referenced memory at
"0x00000004". The memory could not be "read"."

The plugin downloads all non day session symbols without problems.

Does anyone know what's causing this?