Re: 2000i on Vista?

I have two Lenovo machine. One desktop one laptop and  a IBM laptop
with Lenovo software on it.  The desktop has Vista and works great.
Depends on the machine I guess.  You can always UPGRADE (lol) to
Vista.  XP is like fine wine.

Jimmy

Hello List,

I'm shopping for a new laptop and all this talk of Vista's problems has me wondering if I should do the factory downgrade to XP pro.

I have a desktop running 2000i on XP that is dedicated to research.

I'll probably buy a Lenovo laptop running a verizon aircard to access IB's Trader Workstation. It would be nice if I could do research on the laptop as well, and the ability to run 2000i is pivotal to that.

Anyone running 2000i successfully on Vista?

Thanks,

Lance