Global Server out of RAM memory

Hello Omega-List:

I recently received the "Global Server out of RAM" error message.

My computer at the time of the error had:

     Dual CPU running at 2.80 GHz;

    2GB PC2-5300 Ram;

    Windows XP Pro x64 operating system;and

    GeForce 6200 Graphics card.

I run Tradestation 2000i with only 7 workspaces, 6 workspaces have 3 charts
each of different time intervals.

I recently installed additional 2GB RAM.

Although I haven't yet received the "GS out of RAM" error message; I am
unable to work within the charts like having the Data Window show different
bar info.

Are there some settings that will let me work again within my charts?

Rudie