RE: Re[2]: Vista - A complete RIP OFF

You can get 64 bit XP too...

-----Original Message-----
From: RL Scott [mailto:rlscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 3:46 AM
To: CW; 'Omega-List'
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Vista - A complete RIP OFF

Colin,

I'm not missing the point at all.  Heaven forbid that programs were still 16

bit or even 8 bit or I've even used 1  bit (serial).  My point is that I
think the price is too great - 30 times the backup size does not seem
reasonable to me.  To me this backup size difference implies why the OS
won't run well except on a very high end PC.  You are willing to pay the
price and I'm not.  I don't need a high end PC since I use the very highly
compressed and efficient NxCore datafeed.

~Bob