Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: Re[5]: Vista - A complete RIP OFF

I just bought a new Dell Vostro, Windows XP, Quad core from Dell. After spending countless hours on their support service I still cannot get eTRADE Pro to Stream real time data.

It works great on another XP and Vista pc. No one has been able to fix this. Java, Flash, Security settings, etc.

It seems ridiculous to me to buy a pc an not have simple things work.

What a hyped technological age we live in.

I guess I needed to vent because it still doesn't work.

Dave Pyle