Re[5]: Vista - A complete RIP OFF

No I'm using Esignal.  The esignal data manager shows to be ok and
works for a quote.  I have another computer that is hooked to Esignal
and MC and it is working fine.  It has Vista ? this one has Vista
Business.

Crazy,

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,  if your using IB for data with MC then I remember I had
the same problem (using XP) on a couple of Sunday's - it turned out to
be IB's servers which are probably GAS powered and required markets
open with some volume going through to push the start up - when they
start its fine.  Also 'sometimes' IB makes instant changes to the
middleware and fail to communicate the impact of those changes....

I have to agree with you about MC, its a great product.  The one I'm
using now as I've been doing more currencies is MetaTrader4 which is
simple and intuitive - one click to enter/exit a basket(16) crosses,
easily programmable.  Graph net p&l, auto exits/entries, one click exit
for single crosses, hold shorts and longs same cross same time, etc..