Re: best testing software for intraday trading?

Adam Hardy asked, regarding NinjaTrader:
>So presumably I would create an array for my series, with a length
>which in TS is implemented by maxBarsBack?

You'd just create a variable of type 'DataSeries' and access it with
the same [x] notation that you use with EasyLanguage.  As far as I
can tell there is no limitation like maxbarsback.  The whole series
is available from its oldest value.  Same is true for Open, High,
Low, and Close.

By default, NinjaTrader doesn't display the first 20 bars of an
indicator, but you can set your chart to display this 'unstable'
region if you want.

-Alex