Re[4]: best testing software for intraday trading?

G'Day Adrian,

> It is great the product does what you need of it though...that is
> certainly a key requirement. I must admit there are no products out
> at the moment which completely do what most people require or
> desire, and make the job as easy as possible. What made you decide
> to fork out the money for Power ST rather than any other the other
> products on the market at a tiny fraction of the price?

The enormous flexibility was a key feature, but my primary requirement
was to find software that would impose no limitations upon my systems
or position-sizing designs apart from those dictated by logic, and
PowerST has achieved that aim completely. I researched every product
that I could find before purchase and PowerST was the only one that
met my very specific requirements. In practise it has done everything
that I have asked of it (and sometimes more) and I am very pleased
with it.

In my experience you get what you pay for and I am more than happy
with PowerST in that regard. I do not believe that it is reasonable to
expect a low-priced product to deliver the power of a fully and
professionally developed software solution.

--
Warm regards,
 Roscoe                          mail to: Roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx