Re: futures expirations

ikb on 15/07/08 19:51, wrote:
Hi All,

Apart from the Oil complex, does anyone here know of any other contracts
that expire in a month other than their listed month..  Eg August WTI
expires in July. Any others ??

I had seen that anomaly with crude and thought there was something wrong with my data provider - but I hadn't got around to doing anything about it (fortunately).

I haven't seen any others.

What's the point of the difference between the listing and the actual expiry? I scanned over a few sides of google and found no explanation.

Adam