Plot Statements for TD Sequential Combo

Still Working on Sequential Sell Setup & Combo, Right now I have a
question about what Plot Statements I need after the TxtCnt Statement to
get the Indicator to plot correctly.

---------------------------------
If OK2PLot Then Begin
{*****Put CountDown # on Chart*****}
	If Stringg = "*" Then Begin
		StarRefNum[StarCount] = Text_New(Date, Time, High +
Pt_Ofset Points, Stringg);
		Value1 = StarRefNum[StarCount];
	End
	ELSE
		Begin
			RefNum[CountDown] = Text_New(Date, Time, High +
Pt_Ofset Points, Stringg);
			Value1 = RefNum[CountDown];
		End;
		Value2 = Text_SetStyle(Value1{RefNum[CountDown]}, 2, 2);
		Value2 = Text_SetColor(Value1{RefNum[CountDown]},
Color);
		TxtCnt = TxtCnt + 1;
	End;
	If CountDown = ContDown Then Begin
		OK2CountDown = False;
      	AlertBarNum = BarNumber;
		If CheckAlert Then Alert = True;
	End;
---------------------------------
{*****Put CountDown # or * on Chart*****}
	If CountDown = ContDown - 3 Then
		_10Price = Close;
		If Stringg = "*" Then Begin
			StarRefNum[StarCount] = Text_New(Date, Time,
High + Pt_Ofset Points, Stringg);
			Value1 = StarRefNum[StarCount];
			End
			Else
				Begin
					RefNum[CountDown] =
Text_New(Date, Time, High + Pt_Ofset Points, Stringg);
					Value1 = RefNum[CountDown];
				End;
				Value2 =
Text_SetStyle(Value1{RefNum[CountDown]}, 2, 2);
				Value2 =
Text_SetColor(Value1{RefNum[CountDown]}, Color);
				TxtCnt = TxtCnt + 1;
			End;
		End;
	End;
	If TxtCnt > MaxText Then Begin	{****Too much text, remove
one****}
		TxtCnt = TxtCnt - 1;
		Value1 = Text_GetFirst(1);
		Value2 = Text_Delete(value1);
End;
If CountDown = 1 Then StarCount = 0;
---------------------------------

Regards,

--
Thomas J. Festa, CMT
Technical Market Analyst

TradeStation 2000i Easy Language -
Technical Analysis Trading Systems Developer

Phone:  (908) 581-8880
--
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not