Re[2]: The Bat! - information request

I suggest you also try the Bat Forum: http://www.ritlabs.com/en/forum/.

f> Hello Roger,
f> That's a tough one, My version v1.53 has
f> The Bat! Key: (60 characters)
f> Key Checksum: (44 characters)
f> And a Password

f> If you look under Help / About
f> You should see the "Registered To" Name and under that the serial
f> number. Try going to the supplier with the serial number and request a
f> new Bat Key and Key Checksum

f> best regards
f> foolsgold