Sequential Setup, CountDown

Still working on Sequential, just the setup so far, not the countdown.
Having trouble with plotting the text and counting the numbers up on the
chart.  I think TS has the .eld on the forums but I don't have an
account to download it.  Maybe someone can cut and paste the .eld into a
text file or save it as a .ela or .els for me to see where I'm going
wrong with the code.

Here's what I have so far:

--
{ TD Setup Buy Signal }
For Value1 = 0 to 9 Begin
	If ((Close < Close[3]) And
		(Close[1] < Close[4]) And
		(Close[2] < Close[5]) And
		(Close[3] < Close[6]) And
		(Close[4] < Close[7]) And
		(Close[5] < Close[8]) And
		(Close[6] < Close[9]) And
		(Close[7] < Close[10]) And
		(Close[8] < Close[11]) And
		(Close[9] < Close[12])) Then Begin
			Value1 = Value1 + 1;
			Value2 = Text_New(Date, Time, Low,
NumToStr(Value1, 0));
			Plot1(Low, "Sequential");
		end;
end;

If Value1 = 9 Then Begin
	Value3 = Text_New(Date, Time, Low , NumToStr(Value1, 0));
		Plot2(Low, "TDBuySignal");
			If ((Low[7] < Close[6]) Or	{ TD Setup
Perfection Buy Signal }
				(Low[8] < Close[6]) Or
				(Low[9] < Close[6])) Then Begin
					Value4 = Text_New(Date, Time,
(Low ), NumToStr(Value1, 0));
					Plot3(Low, "TDPrfctBuy");
				end;
end;

--
Thomas J. Festa, CMT

TradeStation 2000i Easy Language -
Technical Analysis Trading Systems Developer

Phone:  (908) 581-8880
--
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not