RE: Pushpop to access indicator variable from within strategy?

Pushpop only really needed when communicating in different time-frames or
between tick and minute intervals for instance.
A good technique for sharing common code between indicators and
signals/strategies is to create a separate function and then just call that
function from each.
LineVar = MyFunction(Parm1, Parm2);
Otherwise, you could end-up with duplicate, redundant coding. Usually,
that's a bad idea when you want to make changes later on.