Where and Who of "Congradulations, You have chosen the most difficult business business in existence!"

  • To: Omega-List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Where and Who of "Congradulations, You have chosen the most difficult business business in existence!"
  • From: John Bowles <johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:54:10 -0400

In either the John Hayden book "The 21 Irrefutable Truths of Trading" or one of the Mark Douglas books I remember reading a great sentence "Congradulations, You have chosen the most difficult business business in existence!" or something very close to that. I don't suppose anyone knows exactly where this is (including the book and page number). I want to frame it.

Thanks,
John.