From: RL Scott [mailto:rlscott1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 14:54
To: Omega-List
Subject: DTN Data Manager

I have a client that uses TS2000i with DTN satellite with the high speed
serial interface and I have indicated that the best way to back up is to
copy the whole Omega Research folder or at least the Server folder.  I know
that when doing this with eSignal you first have to shut down the eSignal
data manager (winros.exe) and I would assume there is a similar program that
must be shut down for DTN.  Is this indeed a requirement and if so can
someone tell me the name of the data manager file?

Thanks much!

~Bob