Re[2]: AW: Re[2]: Good strategy building software

Hello Olivier,
I'm not sure how you could see within seconds that he is a developer
of useful tools and JUSTIFIED prices, because he does not offer any
performance results for his products.
Why won't he show the different results of one of his built-in
classical indicators before and after applying neurofuzzy logic over
say a 12 month period?
This is all very typical of glossy website black box system peddling
marketers.

Before buying any of these programs/systems you need to see
performance results, and get a guarantee that using the Same Symbol
and Time Period you will be able to replicate those results at on your
computer at home using data from another provider. Or Your Money Back.

best regards
foolsgold