Re: AW: Re[2]: Good strategy building software

Hi All,

Hi Mr. Oprhelin,

A comment.

I have rarely seen a person who answers so quickly and so professionally to the questions you may sent him.

As soon as my new machines and new broker will be activated, I will test Safir and I urge many people still "in the hope mode with buggy eyes" to try it ASAP.

Have a look at some Trader's blog from SirTrade Forum and you will see that with some months tests, you will consistently make profits month after month.

I also hope that Pierre will realease his book on trading systems ASAP too.

IF NO ONE OF YOU CAN SEE IT. Many "trading system for sal" websites have BEAUTIFULL websites with beautiful charts and garantees of high returns. Online assistant and sales reps. Many Free then Paying seminars. These are not developpers, these are marketers !

See Pierre orphelin's website and you will guess within seconds that he uis a developper of useful tools and JUSTIFIED prices. He is not a marketer !

It's up to you.

Congratulations again Mr. Orphelin.

A fan.

Olivier Balhan
Belgium

----- Original Message ----- From: "VK" <volker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "'Pierre Orphelin'" <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxx>; "'Omega List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 4:22 PM
Subject: AW: AW: Re[2]: Good strategy building software

Since no one purchased it, how could it ...?
On the other hand, if it would be able to "print" money, why still sell
it???