RE: Re[2]: AW: Re[2]: Good strategy building software

The  web  page are clearly  oudatded  ( I  do  not  sell TS2ki anymore) but
the  Safir Xp price  never changed over years ( and   we  never  charged
upgrades).

Only the EURUSD evolved  in a  sense  that  is  probably annoying for  US
customers.

Anyway, we   still focus on this  high  level  market  niche  where  the
demand  is  probably less  than  for fancy charting  software,  but it
exists.
 Big money  exists too,  and  this  is  where Safir-Xp  could  shine,  so
even  with a  weak exchange rate,  the price tag is  not really an issue
when  the  software  price  is somewhat close to a weekly  daily or even
less amount trade...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www. sirtrade.com