From: Henri Amand [mailto:henri@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 11:02 AM
To: omega-list
Subject: Re: Good strategy building software

You still shine in very clear answers :-)

Hope this is the correct answer:

If you have a fidelity account, you will be able to get Wealth-Lab
(payed or for a reduced fee if you trade with Fidelity)

They can however not restrict you to not being able to trade
with another broker. Therefore, you can open up a Fidelity
account, deposit some money there, and get WLD but
you will ofcourse be paying a monthly fee.

If you have a friend outside the USA you could also
buy it through him.

greetings