To: "'Bob Pitatzidis'" <bobz2335@xxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:00 PM
Subject: RE: Good strategy building software

You could try http://www.tradery.com .

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Pitatzidis [mailto:bobz2335@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:51 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Good strategy building software

I used Tradestation a little several years ago. I want to start again and
buid an strategy system.  Be able to do Backtesting.

Should I stick to Tradestation?  What other software offers what I need?

For example, I was just looking at  Welth-Lab.

Thanks
Bob

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3067 (20080430) __________

http://www.eset.com