To: "omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:17 AM
Subject: Limit on how much GlobalServer can process ?

Hello,

does anyone know if there is a limit to how much data
GlobalServer can handle in real time ?

We have a client that says that GlobalServer is sometimes
choking on the amount of data that is comming in. I have
never heard of this so am curious if anyone here has ever
come across this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

Henri Amand

Tremendous Group BV - The Netherlands
Licenced Bloomberg and Reuters 3rd party software developer
www.bbadapter.com

Date: 4/29/2008 6:27 PM