Ask Mr. EasyLanguage, Table of Contents

I apologize - just a little more work on my part, and less work on your part.... I wish I had of done this before, instead of sending another message.

Description of Ask Mr Easy Language

From the foreword by Ed Dobson:

'There has long been a need for this book. Traders who own and use TradeStation software for their marketing analysis and system development needs represent the most dedicated and serious traders in the world. Sam Tennis, the originator and developer of EasyLanguage, the 'guts' of TradeStation, is the perfect person to write this book. He is so closely associated with EasyLanguage that he has become known as Mr EasyLanguage.'

Contents of Ask Mr Easy Language

Section 1: EasyLanguage Basics

    Overview

    Numbers in EasyLanguage

    Summary

Section 2: Writing Statements

    Overview/Objectives

    What's a Statement

    Summary

Section 3: Functions, Procedures and Programming Tips

    Objectives

    Summary

Section 4: Advanced Topics

    Overview

    Summary

Section 5: EasyLanguage Demystified

    1. EasyLanguage Templates

    2. Building Daily Bars out of Intraday Bars

    3. Marking the First Day of the Week

    4. Building Weekly Bars out of Daily Bars

    5. Marking the Fist Bar of the Higher Time Frame

    6. Playing a custom.WAV file from an Alert

    7. Demonstrating the Use of a Print Statement

    8. Using Expert Commentary

    9. Generating a Text Report

    10. Generating a CSV File

    11. Defining Dual Bar Analysis

    12. Generating Advance Reports on a Black Box System

    13. Controlling the Execution of an Include System

    14. Trading a Channel BreakOut

    15. Replacing the Built-In Trailing Stop Orders

    16. Using At$ in an Exit Order

    17. Displaying Swing Information as On-Screen Text

    18. Changing the Color/Size of Plots

    19. automatically Draw Parallel Lines Outside Hand Drawn Trendlines

    20. Protecting Your EasyLanguage Code

Section 6: EasyLanguage Spoken Here

    Program Listings

Section 7: Quizzes