From: unicorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:unicorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alex Matulich
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 4:19 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Combatting the "trader tummy"

>http://www.dynaflexpro.com/flash_site/dynamax.html

Huh.  That looks just like a larger version of the $10 gyroscopic wrist
exercise ball I have, only with handles.

Interesting that Sharper Image sells it for $200 and DynaFlex sells it
for $900.

Then there's the ROM you see advertised in airline magazines, which
claims you can get the equivalent of a 60-minute workout in only 4
minutes, for $14,615!

http://www.fastexercise.com/

-Alex