From: Bob R [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 18:39
To: Jimmy Snowden; J S Shisko
Subject: Re: ESignal and Vista and 2000i

Unless there has been a revision to the eSignal TS2k plug in, it won't work
with the eSignal datamanager V10.

Bob

If it doesn't show DBC Online and on the drop down of that window
then eSignal plugin in the window called DataFeed on the
performance tab of the Global server then it didn't get installed
correctly.  You may have picked the wrong subserver while installing
or more likely you are another victim of VISTA.  Try starting up in
Safe Mode.  Use F8 while in the black screens of dos.  Then install
TS2ki then ESignal software then plugin.  Between VISTA and virus
software it is getting hard to install programs anymore.

Jimmy
XP forever, maybe

I have loaded 2000i and ESignal 10.0 bld 7 and have installed old ts2000i
plugin.  I am not able to connect the globalserver.  Does anyone have some
ideas or have you been successful in connecting under VISTA.  I have ht user
access controls turned off since before I loaded any software.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Joe