VISTA and 2000i and Dynastore for DTN

Dmitri and others:                [with copy to omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx]

I use your dynastore for dtn with the good forever password that I purchased
from you several years ago.  I want to use your program with 2000i
globalserver on a new VISTA software machine.  I can setup and access
dynastore and dtn together without any problems.

I CANNOT GET 2000i TO CONNECT TO DYNASTORE.  Globalserver always says
INITIALIZED and never CONNECTED.

I have turned of the User Access Control in VISTA and I was able to setup
2000i offline, but not online.   Do you have any suggestions for me?

If I cannot use 2000i on a VISTA machine, I might as well return the VISTA
machine and buy an older XP machine.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Joe Shisko