From: Michael Maldonado <mmaldonado@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 7:02:38 PM
Subject: Dynaloader for eSignal

Hi group. I just upgraded my machine to Windows XP. Unfortunately, I
 had to
reload all of my trading programs. It took some time, but a clean
 install is
a good thing. I was able to load everything correctly except for
 Dynaloader
for eSignal. It loaded on to my machine just fine, but won't connect to
 the
eSignal server. The server name in advanced settings is CM*.esignal.com
 Is
this the correct setting? It's been a long time since I've had to
 reload
this program. Is it not Windows XP compatible? I still use this for
collecting data for 2000i. It's a great tool and I'd like to continue
 using
it. Thanks in advance for your help.